Divergent Jewish Cultures: Israel and America
The German-Hebrew Dialogue
Free shipping for non-business customers when ordering books at De Gruyter Online. Please find details to our shipping fees here.
- You may also be interested in...;
- Divergent Jewish Cultures: Israel and America by Deborah Dash Moore!
- Israel's Education Minister Just Said Most American Jews Are Dead to Him;
- The Folk Keeper.
Print Flyer Recommend to Librarian. Book Book Series.
Overview Aims and Scope In the wake of World War II and the Holocaust, it seemed there was no place for German in Israel and no trace of Hebrew in Germany — the two languages and their cultures appeared as divergent as the directions of their scripts. Comments 0 Please log in or register to comment. General note: By using the comment function on degruyter.
What Are Your “ViZions of Zionism”? Join the Conversation! – American Zionist Movement
A respectful treatment of one another is important to us. Therefore we would like to draw your attention to our House Rules. Powered by PubFactory.
- Ilan Troen '63;
- Rapid Microbiological Methods in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Танк M6 и M6A1. TM 9-721. Technical manual. Heavy tanks M6 and M6A1.
- Are Jews a "Race"?.
- The Dynamics of Industrial Competition: A North American Perspective?
For the American scholars, the seminars provided the opportunity to delve into the intricacies of Israeli sociology, literature, and politics. Some of the results of this invaluable human and scholarly encounter are represented in the book Divergent Jewish Cultures: Israel and America , edited by Deborah Dash Moore and S.
Ilan Troen. Arnold Band. Eliezer Don-Yehiya. Michael Feige.
Israel and America
Nurith Gertz. Motti Golani.
Benny Morris. Yoav Peled.